Beacon Mission Manager
Beacon is a mission management system designed to operate with Radishwork Mission Manager. It's currently in a very alpha release. Feedback is welcome to tensai at zmonkey.org.
This software is free software under the terms of the GPL, version 2. Please feel free to copy and distribute it to all your friends. Also fix the bugs while you're at it. kthx.
- Source on Github
- Version 0.7 - 3/23/2012 - compatibilty change for Mission Manager 7.0
- Version 0.6 - 3/23/2012 - add option to set font size, fix bug in mission select
- Version 0.5 - 3/18/2012 - progress alert, consolidate data handling, GPS coords are clickable, handle screen reorientations
- Version 0.4 - 3/11/2012 - show more command info (radio, location), show subject info
- Version 0.3 - 3/7/2012 - more UI cleanup, code restructuring, add a proper settings menu
- Version 0.2 - 3/6/2012 - bug fixes, new icons, UI cleanup, internal changes
- Version 0.1 - 3/5/2012 - initial release
Corey - tensai at zmonkey.org